Where can I find a list of add ons for Confluence cloud?

3 answers

This widget could not be displayed.

You can find it into marketplace, check below link:

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/app/confluence/popular?hosting=cloud

Regards,

Hi Italo, Thanks for your quick response, but I need something that the default marketplace.atlassian.com filters do not provide. We are evaluating whether to go with Confluence Server or Cloud and we plan to use Confluence for out technical documentation. I need to know ALL of the add ons for both versions: Server and Cloud. Your filters only give me these choices: Staff Picks, Top Rated, Most Popular, etc. Thanks again for responding so quickly, Ollie

Oops, I made a type...We plan to use Confluence for our technical documentation.

Usually we look up for the plugins that we need. I don't know any page that contains all plugins for Confluence Server or Cloud, this would be a great information. Maybe someone from Atlassian team have access to this information and share with us :) Regards,

This widget could not be displayed.

Hi Ollie,

Thought you may be interested in Instant Websites for Confluence Cloud as you're looking at using Confluence for technical documentation. This is exactly what we use it for at docs.arijea.com.

If I can be of any help let me know (+1 415 568 7064).

Cheers,
Nick Muldoon (@njm)
Arijea 

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Monday in Confluence

Why start from scratch? Introducing four new templates for Confluence Cloud

Hi my Community friends!  For those who don't know me, I'm a product marketer on the Confluence Cloud team - nice to meet you! For those of you who do, you know that I've been all up in your Co...

473 views 6 6
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you