Where can I find a list of add ons for Confluence cloud?

Deleted user October 21, 2015

3 answers

1 vote
Steven F Behnke
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 21, 2015
0 votes
Nick Muldoon
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 27, 2015

Hi Ollie,

Thought you may be interested in Instant Websites for Confluence Cloud as you're looking at using Confluence for technical documentation. This is exactly what we use it for at docs.arijea.com.

If I can be of any help let me know (+1 415 568 7064).

Cheers,
Nick Muldoon (@njm)
Arijea 

0 votes
Italo Qualisoni [e-Core]
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 21, 2015

You can find it into marketplace, check below link:

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/app/confluence/popular?hosting=cloud

Regards,

Hi Italo, Thanks for your quick response, but I need something that the default marketplace.atlassian.com filters do not provide. We are evaluating whether to go with Confluence Server or Cloud and we plan to use Confluence for out technical documentation. I need to know ALL of the add ons for both versions: Server and Cloud. Your filters only give me these choices: Staff Picks, Top Rated, Most Popular, etc. Thanks again for responding so quickly, Ollie

Oops, I made a type...We plan to use Confluence for our technical documentation.

Italo Qualisoni [e-Core]
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 22, 2015

Usually we look up for the plugins that we need. I don't know any page that contains all plugins for Confluence Server or Cloud, this would be a great information. Maybe someone from Atlassian team have access to this information and share with us :) Regards,

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events