Where can I activate shorcut Add task on notification and on page in my cloud confluence ?

Louis Kerson R. Pognon May 9, 2017

Hello,

According to this article, I should be able to see a shorcut Add Task on my notification and on pages. But I don't see it . Can someone help me to find it ?

2 answers

0 votes
Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 9, 2017

Is this the right version of the documentation? Are you using Confluence 5.4? 

In Confluence 6, the task-thing is different: look here: https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/add-assign-and-view-tasks-590260030.html

I'm using the cloud version.  I don't know what version it is .

Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 9, 2017

Thx for the documentation link. 

Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 9, 2017

you're welcome :-)

0 votes
Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 9, 2017

Hi Louis,

the shortcut is not visible. Just type "gn" in your browser window.

It's not working.

I have still the same issue. I can't access the "Add Task" icon on notification. So I can't quickly set my notification as task. 

Let me know, please if I need to update some settings or not to access this feature.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events