Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When will the plugin "Confluence Roadmap plugin" be available for the cloud users?

Helton Souza June 8, 2016

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Steven F Behnke
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 8, 2016

Sorry to disagree Nic but I think Helton is referring to the built-in Roadmap Planner macro.

@Helton Souza, the Roadmap Planner macro was added a few versions ago and is of course included in Confluence Cloud.

image2016-6-8 22:9:10.png

You can insert this by pressing image2016-6-8 22:9:54.pngInsert and clicking Other macros. Within the Macro Browser you can search for the Roadmap Planner macro and add it to a page.

Alternatively you can type { which will start macro autocomplete and then you can type roadmap to search for the Roadmap Planner macro.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 9, 2016

Don't apologize - I was looking at the wrong one.  So the correction is very welcome!

Meck
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 9, 2016

I don't think this will be coming to Cloud environments because it's already unsupported for Server. The alternative would be to use the Roadmap Planner Macro. Like Steven said. laugh

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 8, 2016

It won't be, in its current form.  Atlassian are not adding any more add-ons of that type to the Cloud list of add-ons.

I don't know if there will be a Connect version released, that's up to the writer

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events