When using the Create page macro to the created page in edit mode then labels are gone

Patrick_Vanhoof
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 22, 2015

We've upgraded to 5.8.14, and now have the issue that the labels used in the Create page macro are not on the page when the option to open the created page in edit mode is set. When in view mode labels are set.

We have the latest version of the plugin.

4 answers

0 votes
Mediendatenverarbeitung December 17, 2015

+1! Any idea when this will be resolved? Current version (3.2.3) does not fix this issue!

0 votes
Joseph Reifel December 3, 2015

+1 to this, we are impacted by this bug as well, and thanks Patrick for providing the note, very helpful in shortening the time to diagnose.

0 votes
Patrick_Vanhoof
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 9, 2015

I had to contact Adaptavist directly and got this answer: Thanks you for sending the information. We have tried this on our instance and can confirm that this is a bug. I have logged this bug on our system and the ticket for this bug is CREATEPAGE-59. I have also informed our team about this bug and we hope to accommodate this fix in our road map soon. Once this bug has been fixed, we will provide a patch release. We have added you to the list of customers waiting for the release of this plugin with the fix. You will receive a notification from us when this is ready.

0 votes
mliebelt November 9, 2015

Would like to see a reaction by Adaptavist. I have not found any (public available) issue tracker to let them know that a problem exist ...

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events