Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When creating meeting notes how can I ensure that everyone that has permission are able to be notifi

Jacqueline _Jacquie_ Wilson March 24, 2022

I create the meeting notes after saving does that automatically send an email to the people that have permission or do I need to send the confluence notes out separately?  For example, I receive an email notification from another team automatically.  It states the name of the person who created the page (Confluence) <NoReply@verizon.com> 

How can I have my meeting notes sent via email automatically?

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 24, 2022

@Jacqueline _Jacquie_ Wilson Welcome to Confluence!

When using Meeting Notes, or any page, whoever you @ mention on the page will receive an email notification of the page and subsequent updates.

Hope this helps!

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 9, 2022

@Jacqueline _Jacquie_ Wilson please let me know if my answer assisted you. If it did, please click on the Accept Answer button so others looking for similar assistance can find it in the future. If not, please provide any additional info so I can continue to assist.

Thank you.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events