Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When creating and editing a page in Confluence Cloud is there no back button?

Johnny O Manns November 4, 2019

I can't seam to locate a back button when creating and editing pages in Confluence Cloud

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Manisha Kharga _Appfire_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 5, 2019

@Johnny O Manns ,

We do not have any back button option in Confluence server and cloud version but we can always preview the page.

Please let me know if you are looking for undo button on the Confluence cloud.

Thanks,
Manisha

Dominic Lagger
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 5, 2019

He wanted to say yes, but couldn't reply, so I connect you together again :) 

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-Cloud-questions/Undo-Button/qaq-p/1219803

@Johnny O Manns: When you mean Undo, did you try to press "CTRL-Z" to make your last changes undo? 

Like Johnny O Manns likes this
Manisha Kharga _Appfire_
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 6, 2019

Hi @Dominic Lagger / @Johnny O Manns ,

If you are using Mac then you can use the command+Z option to undo the content.

There is also the Atlassian ticket raised for this feature.

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFCLOUD-58034?_ga=2.201603090.2097421106.1572845582-246696911.1568007834

Thanks,

Manisha

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events