When attaching a document I am not getting the choice to show as a link or thumbnail

Matt L September 12, 2019

When I attach a document it does not offer me the choice to show as a link or thumbnail or the ability to resize.

This is what I see

2019-09-12_15-35-43.jpg

However, I should see this

2019-09-12_15-37-12.jpg

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 12, 2019

Unfortunately, this is not supported in the new editor.

Brooke September 13, 2019

So sad :(

Matt L September 13, 2019

@Davin Studer Thank you for the response.  Can you explain what you mean by the new editor and how this is related to the Confluence Cloud?  According to the documentation the Confluence Cloud allows for the option as shown in the second screen shot.

https://confluence.atlassian.com/confcloud/display-files-and-images-724765104.html

Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 13, 2019

Atlassian is in the process of deploying a new editor for Confluence Cloud. The old editor supports this, but as of right now the new editor does not. Right now, when you create a new page it is typically using the new editor depending on where you are in the roll-out schedule.

Like Matt L likes this
Matt L September 16, 2019

That is unfortunate but thank you for the info.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events