Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When a change is made to a page we are watching we receive two notifications in an email.

Rayone Moyer August 1, 2011

How do I turn it off so I only get one notification?

5 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Rayone Moyer October 5, 2011

Disabling the Descendant Notifications Plugin from Adaptavist seems to have done the trick! Thanks for the help. Appreciate it.

0 votes
Rayone Moyer October 27, 2011

Uninstalled the plugin and now its working correctly. Thanks for all the suggestion.

0 votes
epohl
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 5, 2011

We have the same problem. Seems to happen when we watch the whole space.

Jo-Anne MacLeod
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 5, 2011

Do you have the plugin installed though? We had the same problem until the plugin was actually removed. But maybe it was coincidental.

Rayone Moyer October 5, 2011

we do have the plug in installed I will try tremoving it and see if that works. Thanks

0 votes
Dennis Benzinger | hybris GmbH August 30, 2011

We have the same problem too. Are you using the Descendant Notifications Plugin from Adaptavist?
There's a thread about this problem in the Adaptavist forum: Getting two emails when using the Descendant Notifications plugin

Rayone Moyer September 7, 2011

We are not using the plugin. Seems to be happening Because we are watching the whole space? I have tried to modify the email settings on what alerts I get but stil getting the same two identical emails. Several others in the company are as well.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

0 votes
Azwandi Mohd Aris
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 23, 2011

Are these two emails identical i.e. same subject and contents? Did you receive them at the same time?

Rayone Moyer August 30, 2011

They are identical. same subject, time, content, etc.If I stop watching pages then I get none, if I watch my space and te children of the space by default then I get two.

Jon Cotter
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 7, 2011

Only for Watchers? or for all notification types (Reporter, Assignee etc...)?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events