When I put in today's date, it shows up as 'yesterday'

frances.wilson March 24, 2020

Anyone else experiencing this bug in confluence? Super frustrating and makes me feel like i'm behind when I'm actually not. For example if i'm assigning tasks to someone due on tomorrow's date, it will show up as due 'today'...or if it's due today it will say due 'yesterday'

5 answers

0 votes
Atlassian Account July 27, 2020

I just verified my time zone and the site time zone and I am still encountering this issue as well.  I will post if I come up with anything that helps.

0 votes
Kelly Hook July 6, 2020

Having the same issue

0 votes
Leo Tran May 28, 2020

Same issue. Apparently not happening on all our organization's spaces.

0 votes
katie.velazco March 25, 2020

This just started happening for me too

0 votes
JimmyVanAU
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 24, 2020

Hi Frances,

Can you check your time zones? It's possible that the site time zone (the one for all of Confluence) is different to your browser time zone/preference. That's my best guess.

frances.wilson March 25, 2020

Was set for GMT and i just updated it to NYC, but that hasn't helped so far. 

Tom George May 14, 2020

We have this issue as well. This bug was brought up last year as well. Still no fixes?

Michael Lichtenstein July 13, 2020

We also have this issue. Frustrating that something so basic has remained an issue for so long.  The timezone setting has nothing to do with this issue.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events