When I Insert JIRA Issue/Filter in Confluence, fields with multiple values has an odd display.

Hello All, 

I have been inserting JIRA Issue/Filter in confluence and once I select the table as display option with the Multiple options fields which we use and insert it on a page, It gives out the weird display of options without any separation. 

For Example,

Say suppose I inserted a JIRA issue for the Check box Custom field which has options JIRA, Confluence, HipChat, Bitbucket selected. 

I get the display of options as "JIRA Confluence HipChat Bitbucket" which looks so annoying. 

Do we have any workaround to get a separation between the options for the macro "JIRA Issue/Filter" in Confluence or any issue raised before which is similar to this request? 

Any suggestion or work around is much appreciated. 

Thanks.

2 answers

Hi,

A screenshot would probably help us understand the problem a bit better.

Screen Shot 2017-02-06 at 12.27.45 PM.png

I guess, the image above can give some clarity for the question I've asked.

I tried pulling issue TV-7 into confluence, set the Display settings to table to show up the above fields. 

The CHECKBOX field "Language" has Options 'English' and 'Spanish' selected.

The view in confluence in displaying both options doesn't have any separation like a comma or something in between. It just shows "English Spanish" as one option.  

Hi niksrihas,

The space between the value IS the separator.  I agree that this isn't the best separator they could have used!

If you want them to change it you can log a feature request/bug fix at https://jira.atlassian.com.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Oct 24, 2018 in Confluence

Atlassian Research opportunity with Confluence templates

Do you use templates with Confluence? Take part in a remote 1-hr workshop. You'll receive USD $100 for your time!   We're looking for people to participate in a   remote 1-hr workshop...

1,575 views 26 14
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you