Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What list item is the following?

Daniel Brokhman June 6, 2022

image.png

I want to insert a list item with the above design. I've tried "/table" but that item does not match what I want my web part to look like. I want to insert my data in the pictures table format but I can't seem to find the correct "/" item.

Your help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

2 answers

1 vote
Darja Majninger (K15t) June 8, 2022

Hi @Daniel Brokhman 

Welcome to the community!

The Page Properties macro should do the job. But regarding your use case, I think our newest app Orderly Databases for Confluence Cloud could be very interesting for you.

With Orderly you can create databases, where you can add a lot of field tapes (columns) and add your pages as entries (rows). Field types include page links with automatic page creation, selectable items (like status), dates and links with other databases.

By using the Orderly macros you can easily insert this database as a table anywhere you like in your space. And you can automatically create an overview of the page metadata (you entered in the database) on each page you added to the database.

It's up to 10 users, so maybe you want to give it a try!

If you have any further questions just contact us at help@k15t.com.

Cheers,
Darja

1 vote
yaniv.shoshani June 6, 2022

Hi Daniel,

The look is similar to "Page Properties Report" macro. It is based in another macro named "Page Properties" that inserts a special section to a page in which you can add a stadard table with your data fileds (dont forget to add a label to each page). Then on another page use the Page Properties Report macro filter by the label and you will get the look you are looking for, based on the tables in each page. See https://support.atlassian.com/confluence-cloud/docs/insert-the-page-properties-macro/ 

Best Regards,

Yaniv 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events