What kinds of reports can I run in my Questions space?

Jonathan Beattie April 4, 2017

I am about to launch the usage of the Questions space across numerous teams in my organization. I'm curious as to what kinds of reports I can run on the data present in the Questions space. Specifically, I'm curious about the following:

• What users are asking questions (and how many questions are they asking)?
  • What users are answering questions (how many questions are they answering, how many answers of theirs are accepted, etc)?
  • How many questions are being asked (and answered) over a given time period?
  • How many (and what) Questions remain unanswered over a given time period (either unanswered, or un-accepted)

I know that you can find some of this data for the 'top experts' but I would like to have reporting on every user of my Questions space.

Thank you for your assistance!

1 answer

0 votes
Hermance NDounga
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 4, 2017

Hey Jonathan 

I think this doc sum up more or less all the stats that you can do with Question for Confluence : https://confluence.atlassian.com/questions/administer-questions-593035916.html

Jonathan Beattie May 5, 2017

Hi Hermance, I did find that documentation and was aware of the limited reporting available, but was wondering if there is any better/more detailed reporting that is possible (the kinds of reporting that I reference in my Question description). Do you have any insight into Atlassian's ability to build this out?

Hermance NDounga
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 23, 2017

No I really don't know .. i found out this issue in jira.atlassian.com CQ-1515 so i guess dev are aware of it but the status is "open" so .. 

Ana Isabel de la Hoz Armenta September 14, 2017

Hi Hermance, I can't access to the issue. Do you know if there are any updates? Thank you.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events