What kinds of reports can I run in my Questions space?

I am about to launch the usage of the Questions space across numerous teams in my organization. I'm curious as to what kinds of reports I can run on the data present in the Questions space. Specifically, I'm curious about the following:

• What users are asking questions (and how many questions are they asking)?
  • What users are answering questions (how many questions are they answering, how many answers of theirs are accepted, etc)?
  • How many questions are being asked (and answered) over a given time period?
  • How many (and what) Questions remain unanswered over a given time period (either unanswered, or un-accepted)

I know that you can find some of this data for the 'top experts' but I would like to have reporting on every user of my Questions space.

Thank you for your assistance!

1 answer

This widget could not be displayed.

Hey Jonathan 

I think this doc sum up more or less all the stats that you can do with Question for Confluence : https://confluence.atlassian.com/questions/administer-questions-593035916.html

Hi Hermance, I did find that documentation and was aware of the limited reporting available, but was wondering if there is any better/more detailed reporting that is possible (the kinds of reporting that I reference in my Question description). Do you have any insight into Atlassian's ability to build this out?

No I really don't know .. i found out this issue in jira.atlassian.com CQ-1515 so i guess dev are aware of it but the status is "open" so .. 

Hi Hermance, I can't access to the issue. Do you know if there are any updates? Thank you.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Monday in Confluence

Why start from scratch? Introducing four new templates for Confluence Cloud

Hi my Community friends!  For those who don't know me, I'm a product marketer on the Confluence Cloud team - nice to meet you! For those of you who do, you know that I've been all up in your Co...

464 views 6 6
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you