What is the time filter in the "Contributors Summary" macro

Katerina Papaefthymiou April 28, 2023

Hi there! 

I was checking the "Contributors Summary" macro and noticed that the time filter is not mentioned anywhere. Could you please confirm if this includes 'all time' data? If yes, it would be really helpful if there was a field where you could select a specific timeframe to see edits per contributor. 

Thank you!

1 answer

0 votes
Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 29, 2023

Hi @Katerina Papaefthymiou and welcome to the community,

According to the official documentation, the time frame isn't mentioned anywhere, but I would presume that this includes all time data. You can raise your own suggestion for Confluence at https://jira.atlassian.com/issues/?filter=98690 (Confluence Cloud) and provide the necessary information. Don't forget to vote and watch your issue to receive updates about it.

In addition, Confluence Premium comes with Analytics, which provides statistics, and among others the Contributors with a selectable time frame. I think that would be the best option for you:

space analytics.pnganalytics02.png

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events