What is the best way to take a poll in Confluence?

I am looking for something simple like what is used in many online forums. Like "What is your favorite thing?" "A, B, C, D or E?"

5 answers

1 accepted

Accepted Answer
1 vote

Take a look at the plugins/functionality mentioned here:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=345637394

Confiforms and Wufoo are quite nice and give you alot of flexibility.

3 votes
Joe Clark Atlassian Team Dec 15, 2011

The Confluence Survey Plugin has a vote macro which you can use to gather user votes. Unfortunately it looks like it hasn't yet been updated for Confluence 4.0.

I saw that one and it looked like it would be perfect but then noticed that it was now "unsupported". I am testing Survey Monkey right now and it is working but it would be really nice to have it completely embedded within Confluence.

You may also want to try my Polls plugin, which lets you create simple polls to make choices or schedule events within Confluence: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.simplenia.confluence.plugins.polls

0 votes
David Simpson Community Champion Dec 15, 2011
It would be pretty straightforward to embed Google Forms in Confluence. This shpuld work fine as a user macro. Likely there are other SaaS options too.

You can also use "Wufoo" and embed your form into a Confluence page with the widget URL.

You can download the pool result in excel format and use it in Confluence to do some graph with Chart macro and table plugin.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Oct 11, 2018 in Confluence

What are your project planning tips?

Hello Community,  Jessica here from the Confluence product marketing team! Today I wanted to get your takes on project planning –– what works, what doesn’t, how do you know if you’re doing it r...

260 views 1 4
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you