What is the best way to get page statistics from Confluence OnDemand?

Derek Meixell September 22, 2016

I can't find any recent posts about this and any questions asking about Google Analytics are from years ago. Any help here would be appreciated. 

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jonas Andersson
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 22, 2016

Depends on what you want to see. If it's simply a hit counter, or who read your page the Viewtracker plugin does this very well, if it's more about general statistics i believe confluence cloud stores this in the admin interface. Describe what you are trying to accomplish, to give us a better idea of what you need, in case i am barking up the wrong tree.

0 votes
Tim
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 22, 2016

Hi Derek,

As you mentioned above we've recently released our first version of Analytics for Confluence Cloud. It's the only analytics solution currently available for Cloud (OnDemand) and makes it really easy to track page views, blog views and more. It works across all pages automatically without the need to manually add macros and the chart can be filtered by date so you can just see views from Sept 1 to today.

Feel free to give it a try. We're actively improving it based on feedback so if you have any thoughts, issues or ideas you can let us know here or via email at ideas@goodsoftware.co so we can make it better suit your needs.

Hope it helps! smile

Derek Meixell October 10, 2016

Tim - it is great to see specific page stats but is there functionality for overall stats. i.e. what page is getting the most views, etc? 

0 votes
Derek Meixell September 22, 2016

When i search plugins for "Viewtracker" I do not get a hit. the only statistics plugin that I have found 

Analytics for Confluence Cloud - is this the one you are referring to - it appears this only has 4 installations and no feedback as of yet. 

Goal: basic hit counter but ideally within a time range. i.e. from Sept 1 to today - how many times has this page been viewed. would be nice if it captured blog posts too. Would be the cats meow if I could use Google Analytics even if that meant putting a macro on every page. 

Many thanks for the quick response!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events