What is the best option to allow me to Embed Confluence pages to other app/doc in version 7.13

Sarah Cadwallender
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 12, 2023

I'm currently on version 7.13 and I want to be able to embed specific confluence pages into a new application, but the embed option isn't available to me (assume because of the version). Is there an add on available?

2 answers

0 votes
Sarah Cadwallender
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 17, 2023

We are working along side another company who have Confluence cloud and they have the option to embed the confluence link giving them like an iframe type imagine. Ideally we want to be able to do that, but I dont see the option on the version we are on, so I assume we would need to move to Cloud or pay for an add on?

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 12, 2023

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

Confluence is not built or intended to be embedded in other systems.  There might be an app you can use to render pages in an embeddable way, but you'll need to start the search by defining what and how you want to embed.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events