What is the best macro for workflow other than Jira connection?

Bretton Key
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 2, 2024

I am looking for a Jira alternative that allows a team to assign tasks and see task status as close to an Agile format as possible.

1 answer

0 votes
Sushant Verma
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 2, 2024

Hi @Bretton Key 

Welcome to the community!

In Confluence, there are several macros available that can help visualize and document workflows. Here are some commonly used macros for workflow documentation:

1. Status macro

2. Tasklist macro

3. Diagramming macros

4. Table macro

5. Panel macro

6. Expand macro

It's worth noting that these macros are available out-of-the-box in Confluence, and you can find them in the macro menu when editing a Confluence page. However, depending on your specific requirements, you might also consider using additional marketplace apps or custom macros to further enhance and customize your workflow documentation.

Regards,
Sushant Verma

Bretton Key
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 2, 2024

Thank you, I am looking for a third party option that installs on datacenter 

Sushant Verma
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 2, 2024

@Bretton Key 

1. The Atlassian Marketplace offers a wide range of apps that can enhance Agile task management in Jira Data Center. Some popular options include Tempo Planner, BigPicture, and Advanced Roadmaps. These apps provide features like Gantt charts, resource planning, capacity management, and advanced reporting to support Agile methodologies.

2. VersionOne: VersionOne is an Agile project management tool that can be installed on-premises. It offers features like backlog management, sprint planning, task assignment, and real-time visibility into task status. VersionOne provides a comprehensive Agile framework to manage and track work in a Data Center environment.

Regards,
Sushant Verma

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events