What is the CSS selector to control line spacing between list items in the Wiki view of Confluence?

Phil Gochenour September 24, 2013

In the PDF export from Confluence, line spacing is inserted between list items, but in the Wiki view, there is no line spacing. I would like to have a consistent reading experience, what is the CSS class/selector I need to modify to get the same line spacing in the Wiki view as the PDF export?

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Phil Gochenour September 25, 2013

Actually, it turned out to be padding that I was after. I wanted to place padding after ordered list items, but keep the padding at 0 for unordered lists, so this is what I came up with:

.wiki-content ol li  {
padding-bottom: 15px;
}

0 votes
Mick Davidson
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 18, 2016

If you only want to change the space after the last line, and before the next bullet, you can use:

.wiki-content li {

margin-bottom: 10px;

}  

0 votes
Matthew J. Horn
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 24, 2013

I think this is what you're asking for:

.wiki-content ol, .wiki-content ul, .wiki-content li {
line-height: 13pt;
}

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events