What does your Intranet site look like? :)

Destini Burns March 9, 2020

Hi everyone!

I'm looking for some design inspiration. Is anyone willing to share screen shots of their Intranet pages?

Thank you!
D

3 answers

4 votes
Julius Zatroch June 5, 2020

Hi Matt

If you are able please test Linchpin Intranet suite addon

There is amazing demo available demonstration.linchpin-intranet.com

There is another nice Aura addon from same SeibertMedia you will love and will change your Intranet look.

Matt Reiner _K15t_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
June 5, 2020

We just tested out Linpin and it looks pretty cool.👍🏻

Like Martin Seibert likes this
Colin Helke
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 5, 2020

Thanks for the shout out @Julius Zatroch 

Hey @Destini Burns,

I am a consultant for Seibert Media, the creators of the Linchpin Intranet Suite. I would love to meet with you to discuss your needs and give you a live demo of the Linchpin Intranet Suite. You can schedule a meeting with me here: https://calendly.com/chelke. Otherwise you can email me at chelke@seibert-media.net for any questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you. 

Thanks,
Colin Helke

0 votes
James Dellow
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 7, 2020

My marketplace apps News Board Lite and News Board provide a news page for Confluence Cloud sites that was inspired by contemporary intranet design.

This is the default "look and feel" for News Board:

news-board-page.png

0 votes
Matt Reiner _K15t_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
March 10, 2020

While we're not winning any design awards, we've got our info well organized. We're using Scroll Viewport for our public website and help center, so that makes them look really nice.

Screen Shot 2020-03-10 at 09.29.51.png

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events