Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What does "Method PROPFIND is not defined in RFC 2068 and is not supported by the Servlet API" mean?

Marc Itzkoff August 7, 2018

I have MS Outlook 2016 {MSO (16.0.9126.2259)} 32-bit and attempt configuring CalDAV Synchronizer 3.2.0.0 to access a team calendar for sake of 2-way sync'ing.

When I attempt test connection using button <Test or discover settings> for the synchronization profile I created, I get an error message window which states, ""Method PROPFIND is not defined in RFC 2068 and is not supported by the Servlet API."

Is this purely a development issue or something related to configuration?

CalDAV error.JPG

1 answer

0 votes
Diego
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 20, 2018

Hi Marc, how is everything going? The CalDAV two-way sync was introduced recently with Team Calendars 6.0.x, so make sure you have the correct version of Team Calendars.
The PROPFIND error usually points to problems with the URL used for the CalDAV sync. For the CalDAV to work, you need to have calendars added to the My Calendars section of Team Calendars, as explained here:

Subscribe to Team Calendars from Microsoft Outlook

For short, check:

- The URL you are using to sync
- Confluence and Team Calendars Version
- Documentation linked above

Let the community know when you end up solving this issue!

Don Kleppinger May 15, 2019

Was this problem solved?  I have the same issue.  I have calendars in "My Calendars" and copy the url given to me when I click subscribe but it gives me the 501 error when I try to use it.  It is version 6.13.4 of ALM Confluence , Outlook 2013 and Team Calendars 6.0.25

Like npetrema likes this
jeslyn.yip November 19, 2019

Hi,  I face the same issue.  Any solution? 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events