Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What content type do I specify to get Confluence Questions to appear in the Recently Updated macro?

Steve Goldberg
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 23, 2014

We use the Recently Updated macro on our dashboard and I want to include Questions in it. We currently have it so that it filters only for pages, comments, and blog posts. I noticed that when I remove all filters the questions show up but I can't figure out what content type I need to enter to get Confluence Questions to appear - I tried question, questions, confluencequestions, confluence-questions, et al.

Anybody know?

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
darcfinn January 26, 2014

I don't think Atlassian has added this functionality in the RU macro, but meantime I am using the "Content by Label" macro to display all questions in a page. In the settings I am filtering out all content EXCEPT Questions. I can state what kind of labels I want to list questions for.

Under "Include this content type only" I put "-page -blogpost -attachment -news". Minus means exclude.

However, this does not give you the most recent questions... You can try out the same approach also on he RU macro.

Steve Goldberg
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 26, 2014

Thanks, I didn't think to use the minus operator and this works as intended in the RU macro. For my purposes I just wanted to filter out attachments from appearing in the feed so I was able to do that (before I was just specifying all types except attachments).

0 votes
Puja Deverakonda May 28, 2014

It looks like this works if you want a recently updated with JUST questions. Can you get Questions AND the regular content in the newsfeed? Thanks!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events