Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What colors are available for templates

TJ de Vries February 5, 2021

When you create a new custom template, it assigns a colour to the icon that is visible in template selection bar to the right. I've seen teal, yellow, red, green, purple, grey and blue. Are there any other colours available and is there a way to change the colour manually?

1 answer

0 votes
Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 5, 2021
TJ de Vries February 9, 2021

Thank you for the link. It's not the setting I was looking for I think.

I ment the icon's used for templates when you create a new page and you're able to select one from the righthand bar menu. (the userinterface is in dutch but it corresponds with the usual english terms).

coloursquestion2.pngcolours.PNG

Background: One reason for wanting to use different colour-icons for the templates is because we see to many people use the wrong template to create 'something' that is not up to requirements. Maybe colours will help them nudge a bit more into the right template. Also, the icons should help users recognize the type of document they are displaying.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events