Website style confluence page

Marina November 28, 2017

Hi, Does anyone know how I can create a confluence page that appears to look more like a website? I've seen so many YouTube videos where they are creating these fancy confluence pages but none of them tell you what    add-ons to get. My confluence page just looks like a giant Email message.The layout options are limited and it doesn't look like a website.

I got the Handy Button add on which helped add some color and drop down menus etc. But I need better layout options and panels..or different color banners on the top of the page..much like how the Atlassian site looks like a website. My pages are for internal use only but it would still be nice to have a better looking page that looks like a website.

Any suggestions? 

1 answer

0 votes
Aron Gombas _Midori_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 29, 2017

Marina, what you look for is called "themes".

Confluence can apply themes for each space, and there are add-ons that provide very spectacular and highly configurable themes. 

See this category on the Marketplace: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/categories/themes-styles

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events