Website issue

Santosh Kumar Ghosh
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 22, 2023

While try to access confluence, the website not moving ahead from below screen.

Picture1.png

2 answers

2 accepted

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

0 votes
Answer accepted
Mayur Jadhav
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 22, 2023

Hi @Santosh Kumar Ghosh ,

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!!

The screenshot which you have added is to create new site where you need to login and give the site name for example if your organization name is XYZ then ideally it would be xyz.atlassian.net and by default it will add wiki if you are setting up confluence.

But if your organization already has a confluence site then you can follow @Rilwan Ahmed answer and if you don't have access then reach out to your Site Administrator/Confluence Administrator.

Hope this helps!

Regards,
Mayur

0 votes
Answer accepted
Rilwan Ahmed
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 22, 2023

Hi @Santosh Kumar Ghosh ,

Welcome to the community !!

Your organization's Atlassian cloud confluence url will be like https://XXXXXX.atlassian.net/wiki/home. Please check if you are using the similar url pattern. I could not see the url in the screenshot you shared. 

Also let us me know what are you trying to do ? To access your confluence url or create a new confluence site ? 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events