We are running confluence 3.5.13 with a custom made SSO.
Users are having issues access our wiki via webdav clients.
I have turn on the webdav loggining and are receiving error messages (log file has been attatched).
We did not experience this with our old wiki server.
We don't experience WebDav issue when I have disable the SSO.
Wondering if there is configuration I need to add to web.xml or seraph-config.xml file.
Unfortunately I am not a expert with SSO and the programmer who created the custom made SSO say it has nothing to do with the custom SSO he created.
I can access the webdav via a web browser.
Hopefully someone give me some light why might be causing our WebDav issue
When my company upgraded to v3.5, we had to adjust the custom Seraph authenticator to check for the URL pattern that indicated WebDav was making the request, and bypass the SSO logic. We had to do the same for the Atlassian Command Line Utility URL.
Hi my Community friends! For those who don't know me, I'm a product marketer on the Confluence Cloud team - nice to meet you! For those of you who do, you know that I've been all up in your Co...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs