We are unable to export the PDF in Colour

Rajat Chopra May 11, 2023

Hi Guys,

We are currently using Confluence and unable to export the PDF in colour.  Everytime we export the colour page into PDF it suddenly goes as black and white.

Whats the best way ro sort this out? Any Leads will be helpful. 

Thank you all 

Rajat 

2 answers

0 votes
Kafil Jamadar May 12, 2023

Hello @Rajat Chopra ,

I understand that you're experiencing difficulties with the export function in Confluence. I may have a solution that can help.

The miniOrange Page Exporter has additional features that could be helpful, including exporting Confluence pages into PDF, Word, or HTML format, sharing documents via email or Google Drive, selecting which fields to export, adding custom header/footer and watermark, and more.

We are confident that the miniOrange Page Exporter could meet your needs and offer a free version for up to 10 users. If you're interested, please don't hesitate to contact us at atlassiansupport@xecurify.com to schedule a free demo.

Thank you for considering our solution.

Best regards,
Kafil

0 votes
Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 12, 2023

Hi @Rajat Chopra ,

it's weird to hear that. Please could you specify what colored items are not exported in a correct way? I have not this issue on my cloud instance.

Moreover could you check if your space has a specific pdf export css defined (https://support.atlassian.com/confluence-cloud/docs/customize-exports-to-pdf/)?

Fabio

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events