https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Confluence+Release+Notes

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 17, 2014

This is what it would be ...

<ac:structured-macro ac:name="panel">
  <ac:rich-text-body>
    <p>
      <strong>On this page:</strong>
    </p>
    <p>
      <ac:structured-macro ac:name="toc">
        <ac:parameter ac:name="maxLevel">2</ac:parameter>
        <ac:parameter ac:name="minLevel">2</ac:parameter>
      </ac:structured-macro>
    </p>
  </ac:rich-text-body>
</ac:structured-macro>

Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 17, 2014

You could get this youself too. Just view the source of the page and then recereate that same structure in your own Confluence instance. Then use the Confluence Source Editor to view the storage format.

Jack Bates June 17, 2014

Thanks Davin, that's what I needed!

How would I recreate that same structure in my Confluence instance without copying the storage format?

Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 18, 2014

When you are on the page view the source.

This will popup a new window. In that window you will see what you would see if you were editing the page.

You can see that that section is just a panel with some text and a table of contents in it. You can see thet the minLevel and maxLevel properties are set on the table of contents. On your system recreate it. You can also copy the source from the popup by highlighting it and pasting it into your Confluence ... worked for me.

Then use the Confluence Source Editor to view the source. Click the <> button in your toolbar.

Voila! There is the storage format.

Jack Bates June 18, 2014

Oh wow, I had no idea you could copy and paste the panel like that. Cool, thanks!

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 17, 2014

You can use the "view source" option to get close, but "storage format" is a function which isn't enabled on that Confluence installation, so you can't.

Jack Bates June 17, 2014

Hey thanks Nic, I want the source that I can add to my own wiki to recreate the "on this page" block from that page, so I think "view source" is not what I'm after.

I tried to grab the storage format with the XML-RPC getPage method, but it complains "incorrect username/password combination" even though I'm able to log in to that wiki with the same username and password.

Is someone with access able to please pastebin the storage format of that page for me?

Thanks!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events