View Jira Issues on Confluence with the Jira Issues Macro but no access to Jira...

Deleted user January 29, 2020

We are using Confluence to deliver information out to our clients - we provide them with a named user login for a specific SPACE.  On one of the pages in that space, we would ideally like to use the Jira Issues Macro.  This would provide a list without us having to re-type the details or maintain the details in two locations.  We don't want to provide the users with access to JIRA.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to achieve that 'read-only' type view?

Thanks Bianca

2 answers

0 votes
Angela L_ February 4, 2020

I don't have an answer, but I have the exact same question you do. Hopefully someone will chime in with a solution. 

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 30, 2020

You would need to make the Jira project(s) anonymously accessible, so that they can see the Jira issues.

Mara Thene January 30, 2020

That means that they would be able to look at the boards &  read all details and comments of each ticket, correct? 

Like # people like this
Deleted user February 11, 2020

Ideally, we only want the clients to see the list details, so if we made the Jira projects anonymously accessible, I assume they would be able to see the entire Jira projects and read all the details and comments that we put against those (NOT ideal).  Is this correct in our assumption?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events