Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Very easy question - What unit is "Confluence Size" measured in?

Deleted user May 14, 2012

On the /admin/systeminfo.action screen in Confluence (I'm looking at v3.4) what units are the "Confluence content" in? Pages? kilobytes? Rodents?

Maybe it's totally obvious, but the Atlassian docs are amazingly non-forthcoming on how to interpret the system info page. They explain how to get to it and pretty much nothing else.

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 14, 2012

That metric changes through the versions.. in 4.2.2 you have Content (All Versions), and current versions.

I assume it's the number of content objects, ie pages, blog entries, comments etc. It's just the number of rows you have in your "content" table.

Deleted user May 14, 2012

yes, I'm seeing "Content (All Versions)" and "Content (Current Versions)", with All Versions being much larger. So I think All Versions must include historical data.

> It's just "the number of rows in your "content" table"

What's the point of publishing *that*? If I were a DBA or a real sys admin with access to that sort of info, I wouldn't need to be looking at a Sys Admin page. </rant>

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events