Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Version 2.0.4 - cache issue preventing column sort

John Wright February 23, 2016

We can no longer sort our columns...  javascript error complains of an undefined array element 0 (cache = tc.cache[k] in multisort).  Is this a known issue and/or is there a workaround?

10 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
John Wright April 12, 2016

It appears that this may be unique to our installation.  Further investigation on our part may take place later but for now we're continuing happily with version 1 of the plugin.

0 votes
Felix Grund (Scandio)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 4, 2016

Hi John!

This issue appears to have the same source as this:
https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/38049157

There is a linked early access version of PocketQuery 2.1 linked there. Could you try this version and see if it solves your issue?

Regards, Felix 

Sorry Felix.  No change.  Not sure if this is the root cause but I'll offer it to you just in case:

js.png

Felix Grund (Scandio)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 12, 2016

Really strange, I've never heard of a "multisort" JS functionality before. It's really hard to say what's going on here. I can offer you a screenshare session to investigate further. Otherwise it will be nearly impossible for me to simulate this.

Thanks , but there is no need to pursue it further, Felix.  Perhaps there's a conflict with other scripts on the Confluence instance.  If we need to move to a newer version in the future, we'll do more thorough testing - starting from a fresh install of Confluence. 

0 votes
John Wright March 31, 2016

We just use the out-of-the-box clickable column headers. Nothing special.

0 votes
Felix Grund (Scandio)
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 31, 2016

Ok. How do you actually sort your columns?

0 votes
John Wright March 30, 2016

Build 5510

0 votes

Sorry, my mistake.  I meant to type Confluence version 5.5.2.

0 votes
Felix Grund (Scandio)
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 30, 2016

Ah. PocketQuery 2.x is only compatible with Confluence >= 5.5. Sorry.

image2016-3-30 16:9:38.png

0 votes

Hi Felix.  We ended up going back to version one as the issue persisted no matter which 2.x version we tried.  We're running Confluence 5.2.2 on Red Hat Linux.  It may be worth your while to  try to reproduce the issue and investigate.  It's your call.  smile

0 votes
Felix Grund (Scandio)
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 28, 2016

Hi John! Sorry, I didn't see this somehow. Do you still have these problems? I can still investigate if you wish.

0 votes
John Wright February 23, 2016

Checking 'load macro dynamically' re-enables sorting partially in certain versions of Chrome.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events