Using basic confluence, where is my data stored?

fkamal September 13, 2022

Where is the Data stored? And can I control where it is stored?

Is data encrypted? and who can assess it?

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 13, 2022

@fkamal Welcome to the Atlassian Community.

Your post is in the Questions for Confluence application collection, so I am not sure whether you are asking about this app in particular or all data saved and stored in Confluence. Luckily, the answer is one in the same. You can find all of the details of how your data is stored in Atlassian's Cloud Hosting Infrastructure article.

Additionally, if you are on Standard, Premium or Enterprise, you can control your data residency.

Let me know if this is what you were looking for.

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 21, 2022

@fkamal checking in to see if you still need assistance on this inquiry.

fkamal September 22, 2022

Hello Andy

I have been reading up, its a little confusing but thats because I am new to this. I just needed to know that if I am using Jira all the tickets and tasks I create are stored in certain location with certain security. Is Confluence exactly the same in terms of how its architecture works like Jira?

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 22, 2022

Yes. The storage of the data from the Atlassian products is the same across the platform.

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 28, 2022

@fkamal if my answer helped you, please kindly mark it as accepted by clicking the Accept Answer button so others looking for similar content can find it.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events