Using Tableview how can I remove the fields macros that i don´t want to show

I have a template that has many fields macros , but when I use tableview to shows them I just want to show some of them,  what kind of filter I have to use in table view,

This is the output of the tableview , but i don´t wan to show  "Visitante 2, Visitante 3, Visitante 4"  there are not data and  because are using space in the template  .

Should I have to use some filter?

Please help.

Thanks

Martin

image006 (3).jpg

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Alex Medved _ConfiForms_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 12, 2022

Hi

How this TableView is currently configured?

Alex

All the configuration inside the tableview is clean  I Just have the form name, the rendering mode (parallel) , wrapping (Left/Right)  and  CSS styles ; border:2px solid# dddddd;  padding:2px

Alex Medved _ConfiForms_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 2, 2022

Hi

Add ConfiForms Field macros inside the ConfiForms TableView macro to set which fields you want to show in a table

Like below (field names obviously pointing at the fields you have defined in your form)

Alex

Hi Alex,

Thank you very much for your advice , this solution is working as I needed.

Martin

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events