Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using Pie Chart Gadget with jira service desk customer satisfaction

Cedric_DEVAUX January 10, 2020

Hello community,

Do you know if we can follow customer satisfaction on a dashboard using by Pie chart gadget?

I don't find customer satisfaction in the list of statistic type.

Image 2.png

Thank you

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Andy Heinzer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 14, 2020

Hi Cedric,

I understand that you are looking to be able to use the CSAT data collected from Jira Service Desk within a gadget on a dashboard.  Unfortunately, this information is not yet something you can retrieve via that gadget type.  There is a feature request to make the CSAT data searchable via JQL over in JSDSERVER-4799.  If this was implemented it could then be possible to use that gadget or others to display this information.

There is also a corresponding request for Jira Cloud platforms in JSDCLOUD-4799.

Sorry there does not appear to be a clear way to make this work today, but I would recommend watching and voting on that issue in order to see potential updates or other possible workarounds that might help here.

Andy

Cedric_DEVAUX January 14, 2020

Hi Andy,

Thank you for your answer.

Like Pericle Florea likes this
Kent July 3, 2020

You can make a filter count report based on a filter (I have done this where I have more than 1 project I want to display. Looks horrible but gets the job done.
For 1 project I created a custom report in the way shown in my screenshot. I then used a Service desk report and can show a graph and a average of the satisfaction in that project.  Satisfaction report.pngSatisfaction report 2.png

Like # people like this
Erick Miranda Márquez January 20, 2022

Great solution @Kent 

Like Bekezela Mhlanga likes this
Marco Müller February 16, 2023

Thanks Kent! 

0 votes
Danut M _StonikByte_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 15, 2023

Hi @Cedric_DEVAUX

With the Issue Filter Formula and Advanced Issue Filter Formula gadgets offered by our Great Gadgets app, you can apply various formulas against the Satisfaction field and display the result on your Jira dashboards or Confluence pages, not as a pie chart, but in other ways.

This app offers many other gadgets that you can use in Jira Service Management. See also this blog article

I hope this helps. If you have questions, please contact us at support@stonikbyte.com.

Thank you,

Danut M.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events