User profile pictures not displaying

Harsh H January 7, 2022

User icons/profile pictures not displaying. screen shot attached.
Any help would be appreciated. 

image.png
Thanks,
Harsh

2 answers

0 votes
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 7, 2022

@Harsh H Is this happening just for you or all users?  Is it happing in all browsers? 

Harsh H January 10, 2022

@Brant Schroeder  Yes it's happening for all the users. and in all the browsers.

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 10, 2022

@Harsh H can you confirm that you are on the Atlassian cloud.  I am not finding any bugs or issues in cloud on this.

Also what browser are you using?  It is not Internet Explorer, is it?

Harsh H January 13, 2022

We are using Google chrome, and also i verified in IE and Firefox its not working.

Thanks,
Harsh

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 13, 2022

Can you confirm you are on cloud?

0 votes
Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 7, 2022

Hi @Harsh H ,

try with the ffollowing workaround https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFCLOUD-65902).%C2%A0

Hope this helps,

Fabio

Harsh H January 7, 2022

Hi @Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_ , 
Thank you for your response. I could not find "style" macro. 

image.png

I see "Enhanced profile" macro is causing issue. 

image.png

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events