It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

User profile card is not responsive

I'm trying to use user profiles in a table. Clearly a photo and a name do not need a lot of space but it gets a very awkward horizontal scroll.

Annotation 2020-02-13 100514.pngAnd no, it's not because of my e-mail address. Other cards with just the name get the same scroll.

Everything due to this css:

.profile-macro .vcard .values {
display: inline-block;
padding: 0;
margin: 0;
overflow: hidden;
width: 225px;
}

1 answer

0 votes

Hi Dawid,

Welcome to Atlassian Community. It's nice to meet you.

Can you let me know what you mean when you say that the profile card is not responsive also? 

Does the scroll only occur when adding the user profile macro to a table, no matter the size of the column? 

Could you also let me know if this is a problem just in the new editor, or if you also have the same problem in the legacy editor? You'll know the new editor because it has the Publish button in the top right-hand corner instead of the bottom, like in the legacy editor.

Regards,

Shannon

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Confluence

Lessons and Learnings: Six Months of Working Remote [Discussion]

Hey there, folks! For most of us, the past six months- yes, you read that right- have been a journey. More people than ever before have pivoted to working remotely, and navigating being on-scre...

5,343 views 4 6
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you