User not receiving page share notifications?

Olivia Barker August 21, 2018

I recently shared a page with a group of my confluence users (from different organisations) and one particular user has confirmed that they never received it. I tried sharing the page again and they still did not receive a notification but the other people did, including someone else from this person's organisation. 

The following has been tested:

• @ mention notifications are still being received.
  • Page watch notifications are still being received.
  • Another user from the same organisation does not have this problem. therefore it appears to be isolated to this user and not an IT block from the organisation.

Has anybody else had this problem before?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Victor Mutambuki
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 22, 2018

Olivia,

Have you compared user settings/permissions/configurations with those who are able to receive notifications?

Victor

Olivia Barker August 22, 2018

Hi Victor,

Yes, these are the same for this user.

Many thanks,

Olivia

Victor Mutambuki
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 22, 2018

Olivia,

Same group(s) as the other users?

Victor

Olivia Barker August 22, 2018

Yep, exactly the same groups as the other user from the same organisation that is receiving all notifications. 

The issue seems to be isolated to sharing a page notifications.

Victor Mutambuki
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 22, 2018

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events