You can export the users from the Site Administration tools if you are a site-admin. You'd go to user management, click on Export Users, and select check box for "Group Membership" and the drop-down for your Confluence Users group.
Hope this helps,
In that case I think you need to use a third party app to export the users to CSV. There is a free one here:
A server method...
1. Open a blank Excel sheet
Note: This was done in Confluence (Data Center) v6.15.4 and logged in as a Confluence Admin
2. Using KEYSIGHT ADMIN SUPPORT (v1.9.4) Free App; Note: version is not supported in DC. Go to the Active User List.
3. Let it completely generate the user table under "Has Logged In"
4. With your mouse, highlight the first couple of rows within the table.
5. Hold down the Shift key and scroll all the way to the bottom of the table and select the right-most table cell. (You should have all the fields in the table highlighted.) You can let go of your shift key now...
6. Copy "Ctrl C"
7. Go to your open Excel sheet and land your cursor in cell A2
8. Select Paste Options then select Paste Special... Then select the "Text" option (It should paste in the formatted rows below A2 and across)
9. Add the header in A1 and across(Count, Login Name, User Name, Last Login and Logged in X Days) to your list so you can sort and filter.
- Create your own custom emoji 🔥 - "Shake for Feedback" on mobile 📱 - An endless supply of GIFs via GIPHY 🤩 Is there anything quite as nice as a pleasant surprise? Comment below with what...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events