User Profile macro is not getting updated

Sean Brundle June 28, 2018

After the new update to confluence when attempting to use the user profile macro the data seems to be pulling from another source other than the user's user profile page.  Any updates to the user profile page is not reflected in the user profile macro.  Further investigation to other users it seems that this macro is pulling data from the old user profile page that I am unable to access.  The new user profile page does not get reflected on the user profile macro.  For example one user had his cell phone, name, company, emails, and other information filled out but if I go to his user profile page now it shows only his email and any new changes do not get reflected in the macro

3 answers

1 vote
Sean Brundle July 11, 2018

Support said they are aware of the issue but there is no current work around.  Here is the bug ticket to track https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFCLOUD-61408

Kirsten Erwin July 11, 2018

Thank you! I'll watch the bug.

0 votes
Kirsten Erwin July 11, 2018

We're having this issue, too.

0 votes
thais
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 29, 2018

Hi, Sean,

As we'll need further information, such as the user and details of your instance, we opened a ticket on your behalf at Support that should reach you soon.

Best regards,
Thais

Sangyeon Won July 4, 2018

Hi Thais,
We are also having same issue (on cloud version) when user has updated their profile, it does not reflect with updated information on "User Profile Macro".

thais
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 5, 2018

Hi, Sangyeon Won,

Thank you for reaching out. A ticket with the Support team will reach you soon regarding this issue.

Best regards,
Thais

Sangyeon Won December 17, 2018

Hi Thais,
Has anyone from your support team looked at this issue yet?
It's almost been a half year and nothing has been done.
We are hoping to see some sort of feedback regarding this. Thanks.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events