Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User Management in cloud (deleting/deactivating users for a free account)

Katie McDaniel September 7, 2020

I have a free Confluence cloud account I use to track some household things. 

I also wanted to muck about with some of the Teams in Space Jira demo space, so I imported that into the my cloud Jira instance (linked to the Confluence space).

In order to do the import, I deleted the users for my confluence space (because the demo comes with 10 users, and the import will fail if they can't all come). I thought I could delete/deactivate some of the users after my time with the demo was done, and re-add my Confluence team members.

Today I tried to remove some of the Jira team members so I can re-add my team. I removed their access to my products. They're not showing up in any of my groups or in my user lists. And I was able to re-add my team members...but I can't give them access to Confluence. The slider bar is grayed out and I can't click on it.

Screen Shot 2020-09-07 at 11.31.40 AM.png

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Katie McDaniel September 7, 2020

Thanks, Henrique - refreshing didn't work. But I waited a couple hours and now it seems to be working. Perhaps it just needed time...

0 votes
Henrique Degan September 7, 2020

@Katie McDaniel , 

Creio que voce pode retirar i acesso ao site dar um F5 (Atualizar) e tentar novamente, ou pode reenviar o invete que pode vir a dar certo.

Tente fazer este procedimento e nos avise se deu certo!

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events