Use page status in reporting

Scott Gerdes February 13, 2024

The page status for confluence pages is very useful but I can't figure out how to create a dashboard type report that shows a list of pages and the page status each page is currently in. Is there a way to do this?

4 answers

0 votes
Adrian Hülsmann - B1NARY
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
March 5, 2024

If you are using the page status for content lifecycle management, you might check out the Confluence plugin Breeze.

It provides its own statuses for the content lifecycle and also includes a status dashboard, where you can easily see which pages are up-to-date, which ones need review, and which ones are ready to be archived.

3.gif

In addition, it features

• automated content analyses and status updates,
  • page review and archiving workflows,
  • page and space ownership,
  • reports and notifications,
  • bulk archiving and deletion,
  • analytics,
  • data export for all your content, ownership, and status information
  • and more to update outdated pages quickly and enhance collaboration.

👉 To anyone interested: Give it a try, or feel free to schedule an appointment with me for a personal demo.

Cheers and all the best, Adrian from B1NARY (we are the developers of Breeze)

0 votes
Balázs Szakál _META-INF_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
February 21, 2024

Hey @Scott Gerdes ,

Our app, Advanced Content Navigator for Confluence seems like a perfect fit for this!

You can show pages in a tree, including statuses! You can preview pages, open details like table of content or page history. Also unread/new pages are marked with purple, to have a proactive way to receive notifications. Also you can insert multiple macros from multiple source, to create a personal dashboard:

Screenshot 2023-11-14 at 15.52.02.pngLet me know if you have some question!

Balazs 

0 votes
Linh Pham_Ricksoft_Inc
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 13, 2024

Hi @Scott Gerdes ,

I agreed with Kristian's suggestion as well! 

To add on, if you want a faster way to pull pages (within a space or across multiple spaces) to visualize the list of page information like Status, Authors (and more), please consider using a FREE Marketplace app Pages Manager for Confluence.

This app lets you bulk update or organize pages as well, it's a more lightweight solution to Confluence Databases 

Disclaimer: I'm part of the development team behind this app :) 

0 votes
Kristian Klima
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 13, 2024

Hi @Scott Gerdes 

Just use Confluence Databases.

As to how, see my answer in this thread and the debate it links to.

The idea is to get all your pages into the DB and configure one of the fields to show the status.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Product Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events