Is it possible to display a list of page with no update since a long time ?

Franck_Leforestier
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 13, 2024

Hi there,

I recently stumbled upon a macro that displays a list of recent update pages. However, I'm curious if it's possible to do the opposite. I want to know if there's a way to display a list of pages that haven't been updated recently. Could you please let me know if this is feasible?

Thank you for your help.

2 answers

2 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Kristian Klima
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 13, 2024

Hi @Franck_Leforestier 

Confluence Databases for to the rescue :)

Use the tool (it's Atlassian's tool, currently in Beta) to create a DB of all pages in the space. This thread will show you how. 

Define one of the columns as Last Updated (it's one of the presets) and bang. You can sort the DB based on the Last updated column ascending/descending and filter (does not contain 2024, does contain 2023).

2024-02-13_12-50-33.png

0 votes
Answer accepted
Rebekka Heilmann _viadee_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 13, 2024

Hi @Franck_Leforestier and welcome to the Community!

Check out this thread: is there a macro that will show pages that have no... (atlassian.com)

There were several Marketplace Apps and other solutions suggested.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events