Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Uploading HTML with a chart

Jon Heckman March 18, 2014

I am using jenkins to upload and replace the contents of a wiki page with an HTML doc.

I am trying to put in a line chart but I can't find the code that I need to put in for this to work.

So far I have either managed to completely break the page or only display the table for the chart (with a small box around it)

2 answers

0 votes
Jon Heckman March 19, 2014
<table class="wysiwyg-macro" data-macro-name="chart" data-macro-parameters="type=line" style="background-image: url(/plugins/servlet/confluence/placeholder/macro-heading?definition=e2NoYXJ0OnR5cGU9bGluZX0&locale=en_GB&version=2); background-repeat: no-repeat;" data-macro-body-type="RICH_TEXT"> 
<tr> 
<td class="wysiwyg-macro-body"> 
<table class="confluenceTable"> <tbody> <tr> 
<th class="confluenceTh"> </th> 
<th class="confluenceTh"> </th> 
<th class="confluenceTh"> </th> </tr> <tr> 
<td class="confluenceTd"> </td> 
<td class="confluenceTd"> </td> 
<td class="confluenceTd"> </td> </tr> </tbody> </table> </td> </tr> </table>

This is the closest I have gotten to getting this to work. When the page is edited I will have an empty table with a gray box around it. If I go to edit the page it will show the widget for a chart.

0 votes
Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 18, 2014

I would recommend getting thisplugin if you don't have it.

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.atlassian.confluence.plugins.editor.confluence-source-editor

Next mock up a page in Confluence to look like what you want and then view the source of the page and find out exectly what the xml storeage format should look like and then replicate that.

Jon Heckman March 19, 2014

Does this give difference source then if I right click the wiki page and click view source or if I click tools (on the page) >> view source?

Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 19, 2014

Yes. The macros are stored in an xml format in the database. When the page is rendered Confluence replaces the xml with the rendered version of the macro.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events