Uploaded attachments are NOT shown in the Attachment Macro: "no files shared"

Megan Yang January 24, 2021

I have uploaded the Attachments successfully, but it does not show in the Macro.

I HAVE 1 attachment

Screenshot 2021-01-25 at 11.52.59 AM.png

It can be displayed in the attachments

Screenshot 2021-01-25 at 11.53.20 AM.png

But It cannot be displayed in the Macro of Attachment list

"No Files Shared Here yet"

I have waited a weekend, still the same, clearly not a sync issue. 

Screenshot 2021-01-25 at 11.52.45 AM.png

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Pavel Junek
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 25, 2021

Hi @Megan Yang,

Welcome to Atlassian community!

I tried your problem and it happened to me for the first time (I have Atlassian Cloud free plan). But when I inserted the attachment via ... -> Attachments, then the macro started working. On the newly created page, the macro already works as it should. Please try deleting the macro from your page, saving the page and then re-inserting the macro.

test_attach.PNG 

Cheers

Pavel

Megan Yang January 25, 2021

oh god thanks a lot. This is not the right solution, but when i was following your suggestion, i realized my stupid mistakes. I put some label names in the " write attachment label to filter by" - as i thought i was adding labels to the attachment. yet, its to filter the label.. as the attachment documents does not carry labels, they got filtered out, ergo, disappear from the macro.  i am speechless... was it me? or was it the person who designed this confusing option for macro..

Like Pavel Junek likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events