Updating shortcuts section of Home page

Julia May 26, 2023

Hi there! 

I'd like to be able to update the links I have listed on the left hand side under shortcuts.

There doesn't seem to be an easy way to do this. How can I remove and replace some of the links listed there?

3 answers

0 votes
Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 26, 2023

Hi @Julia and welcome to the community,

The easiest way is what Davis and Dan has suggested.

0 votes
Dave Mathijs
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 26, 2023

Hi @Julia welcome to the Atlassian Community!

You can drag and drop the shortcuts to change the order of the shortcuts.

Hover over the Action button (...) to the right to either edit or remove the shortcut.

Screenshot 2023-05-26 at 16.52.52.png

0 votes
Dan Breyen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 26, 2023

Hi @Julia welcome to the Community.  In my cloud instance, when I hover over it, there's a pencil that I can click on to edit it.  In that edit window, there is an option to 'Remove shortcut'.

If you don't have it, are you setup as an administrator?  That might have something to do with it.

Hope that helps.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events