Update notification e-mail

Kevin Siol
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 14, 2021

Hello everyone,

Please do not blame me for missing information. This is my first question raised in this community. 

I have a brief question: Is it possible to set an e-mail notification that is send every let's say 3-4 hours and includes all updates that occurred in that period of time.

Many thanks for your help.

Kindest Regards,

Kevin

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Suvradip Paul
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 14, 2021

Hi @Kevin Siol ,

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting.

First of all, no one would blame you for asking questions/missing information so please don't stop asking questions.  We are here to learn everyday and help other community members. 

I presume you can achieve this through subscribing to daily updates. Please visit this article and go through it and do the needful - https://support.atlassian.com/confluence-cloud/docs/subscribe-to-email-notifications/.

Please accept the answer if it answers your query else allow others to share input.

Stay safe and healthy.

Cheers

Suvradip

Kevin Siol
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 15, 2021

Hi Suvradip,

many thanks for your help. Okay this is what I did but is it possible to schedule the updates to every 3 hours? Or is it only possible to have one update all 24 hours?

Many thanks in advance.

Same to you!!

Cheers,

Kevin 

Suvradip Paul
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 15, 2021

Hi @Kevin Siol ,

Thanks for your response.

To be honest, I am not aware of this by default unless you use something from market place apps.

Could you please check marketplace apps like this one - https://emcee.atlassian.com/discover/app/de.scandio.confluence.plugins.task-reminder?

Let me know if that helps.

Cheers

Suvradip

Like Shannon S likes this
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 22, 2021

Hi @Kevin Siol

A warm welcome from the Atlassian Community and thank you for bringing this question to us! As @Suvradip Paul said, we learn from each other's questions, so please, ask away! 

Indeed this isn't an available feature in Confluence, but we have an open feature request for a configurable notification digest:

Please add your vote if it interests you!

Take care, and I hope you have a pleasant weekend.

Shannon

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events