I have a master Excel file that contains a number of charts. Every month this file is updated with new data and saved into our company OneDrive with the same filename.
I would like to be able to:
1. Embed graphs from this SINGLE Excel file on MULTIPLE DIFFERENT pages in Confluence.
2. Update the Excel file with new data and save it with the same name in the same location on the OneDrive.
3. Have all of the graphs across the multiple Excel pages update.
1. Is there a way to do this directly?
2. Do I need to write a macro that exports all the graphs and images and then have Confluence read in the images?
Any advice is greatly appreciated!
There are some different approaches to do this:
Thanks @Andrey Khaneev _StiltSoft_ for taking the time to respond.
I do not see how either of these approaches solve our problem. Both approaches seem to require one Excel file per page. I edited the question to make this distinction more obvious.
Any help is greatly appreciated.
👋 Hi there, a few of us at Atlassian would love to learn about how you use "space settings" functionality in Confluence. A facelift to the space settings is long overdue and we want to start with im...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events