Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Unpublished Changes Auto Saving

I have a very large Confluence published page that I need to make regular updates to. Whenever I start editing it, it saves unpublished changes literally after every character I type; due to the size of the page, each of these saves takes several seconds, during which time the page lags. This makes updating the page nearly impossible. Is there a way to set the frequency of autosaving unpublished changes?

1 answer

Hello David,

I believe that there is no way to "set frequency of autosaving". However, if you are a confluence administrator can disable auto saving by turning off "Collaborative editing" mode from Administration --> General Configuration --> Collaborative editing --> Change mode to off. Although you can Configure the Time Interval at which Drafts are Saved 

Best,
Sachin.

Hi - thanks for this. I believe it's known that you can update the autosave time for unpublished drafts, but this is edits to an already published page.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Confluence

Welcome to the Confluence Holiday Workshop 🎁

Welcome to Confluence’s Holiday Workshop, where knowledge and collaboration collide! This year come celebrate the holidays with brand-new Confluence features to kick off your new year, best practic...

650 views 15 36
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you