cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unpredictable cache performance of Confluence Cloud static content macros

Andreas Purde
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 9, 2017

Dear community,

I'm experiencing that the performance of the cache Confluence Cloud is using for static content macros is pretty unpredictable.

The initial or fresh load time of a page containing approx. 50 static content macros goes up to 14 seconds (50 * 250 ms response time for each request + x). However I'm experiencing that the fresh load time does not only appear once in a row of reloads but multiple times before Confluence Cloud (sometimes) decides to use it's cache. In case it does the load time goes down to 4 seconds.

I expected to see the initial load time only once followed by the load times when the cache is used until the cache expires.

Observerd example: 14s, 14s, 13s, 15s, 13s, 4s, 4s, 4s,...

Expected: 14s, 4s, 4s, 4s...

Did I miss something?

Thank you

Andreas

1 answer

0 votes
Suren Raj
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 5, 2018

Hi, Andreas.

We have known issue related to performance issue when static content macros being used, you may refer to the below link:

Hope it helps.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events