Unknown macro: 'html'

Fahed-Aman Malik March 31, 2023

Hello all,
Unfortunately I noticed that on our Confluence page the videos I placed there are no longer displayed because my macro is no longer recognised. In the field provided on the Confluence page it only says Unknown macro: 'html'.

Can you help me to fix this problem? Thank you!

2 answers

0 votes
Radek Dostál
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 31, 2023

This is the same topic https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/How-to-enable-HTML-Macro-on-Confluence-cloud/qaq-p/1068527

Html macro is not allowed on Cloud by default, unless a plugin can "recreate" it.

Hey @Radek Dostál
how can I fix this problem?

I saw some add-ons, but which would be the most suitable?

0 votes
Rilwan Ahmed
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 31, 2023

Hi @Fahed-Aman Malik ,

Welcome to the community !!

HTML macro is not available in confluence cloud. That is why the error. 

Hey @Rilwan Ahmed

thank you for your feedback,

how can I solve the problem now? Do I have to recreate the macros or...?

Rilwan Ahmed
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 31, 2023

Hi @Fahed-Aman Malik ,

You need to edit the page and update the page with required macro or remove them.

In native confluence, there is no HTML macro. So you can check the https://marketplace.atlassian.com/ for related macro as replacement. There might be cost of the plugins. 

Fahed-Aman Malik April 3, 2023

Thanks, @Rilwan Ahmed!

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events