Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unexpected error during export has occurred

Erik Boelen September 16, 2022

I get an unexpected error when I try to Backup my Confluence Cloud. It doesn't matter if I select backup of attachments or not, I get the same error over and over.

The error nicely says that I just need to contact support... but since I am on a free plan, they forward me to the community.

Any thoughts?

Export error

Unexpected error during export has occurred
But dont worry, well fix it for you!
You just need to contact Atlassian support and paste in this error message, timestamp and your instance details.
Timestamp: 2022-09-16T07:41:30.017560

2 answers

0 votes
Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 18, 2022

Hi @Erik Boelen ,

as specified in your error message, try to raise a ticket to Atlassian team through https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/

Hope this helps,

Fabio

Erik Boelen September 19, 2022

I've tried that, but because I'm on a free plan, I can only ask the community.
However, this is something that only Atlassian can fix...

0 votes
Danny Grenzowski _Rewind_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
September 16, 2022

If you are looking for a more robust backup and restore solution for Confluence Cloud, check out Rewind! Backups are daily and seamless, no action is required - just set it and forget it.

Try it out free for 7 days on the Marketplace: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1228099/rewind-backups-for-confluence?hosting=cloud&tab=overview

Danny from Rewind

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events